My Redbubble Shop

Mar 30, 2011

Net find of the week - Ruffle Dress for kids made out of old T-shirts

This week I had my absolute squee!-moment when I
came across this ever so cute dress that
Cami at tidbits came up with.

”Ruffle

Follow this link to see the tutorial!


I love everything about it, from the colours to the ruffles to the title "Business in the Front - Party in the Back"!
Am I glad that I'm such a squirrel who has stashed away several T-shirts already, I will totally give this a go! :)

Have a good week,
love,
Steffi

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks a ton for the shout out! I'm glad I'm not the only squirrel out there. By the way, I love your blog name. Cotton candy castle, how do people come up with such cute names? I'm better at working with fabric then names.
    Again, thanks.
    Cami

    ReplyDelete